Waterfall Goddess

After being indecisive for a long time, I finally decided to join the rainforest hike. This turned out to be one of the most amazing experiences in my life. I felt so alive while exploring as much as possible within the trail. Our tour guide was so smart. I think my favorite story was about a certain type of vine that you can crush and put in the water to catch fish. The juices from the vine make the fish drunk! Pretty cool huh.

I tried very hard to take the vigorous and most impossible hike to the top of the hill/mountain and failed miserably. I probably would have fainted off the edge of the mountain if I did. Jill and I decided to accept our losses and trek back down to the waterfall.....hello.

The waterfall was so beautiful and was so cozy. It's hard to describe the feelings I had today. It felt like I was home; like I finally found where I belong. This might be because of the traveling high I get, but this felt different. I was exactly where I was supposed to be today. That's the most satisfying feeling I've ever had in my life. It was nice.

Kim Sandage

Comments

Popular Posts