Communications

  As I stare out the library window viewing grey skies, bare trees, and anticipate a bone chilling cold that awaits me when I exit this building, I'm truly looking forward to Belize.  In addition to the the warmer climate, luscious foliage, and in general pleasant scenery I have the opportunity (along with my classmates) to experience a new culture, try new/exotic foods, visit ancient ruins, and make a positive impact on other people's lives.

  The Communications team is excited to be teaching our lesson plan: Past, Present, and Future.  Each section of the workbook teaches the kids the importance of communication as well as how to use good communication to better impact their lives through positive strengths leading to positive outcomes.  Additionally, I'm excited to work alongside members of other disciplines as a chance to experience a different working environment: differences in ideas & problem solving skills coming together for the same end result.

With the trip just two days away, however, there is still much to do to prepare for this incredible journey.  For example, I need to finish packing. Yikes, I know ;) In the meantime, wish us luck and safety!

Comments

Popular Posts