One Week Later...

I think my mind is still in Trinidad and Tobago. Since returning home, I can't stop thinking about the crystal clear waters, embracing temperature and island culture. In seven days, I have fallen in love with an entire country. My experience was nothing short of amazing. I have meet so many people, conquered fears and changed for the better. I love how just the right amount of items where integrated throughout the week. From social to civic, we were immersed in the culture. I was able to gain and polish friendships with people, while connecting on a deeper level. This trip has ignited my desire to travel abroad more! I can't wait to see where I go next!
Ashleigh Taylor
Miller Hall Graduate Building Director 
-University of Louisville International Service Learning Program

Comments

Popular Posts