Dental



My name is Michael Rolf, and I am a third year dental student at the University of Louisville. I am so excited to announce that in just a few short days, I will be traveling to Belize with the amazing International Service Learning group! I had the fortunate opportunity to join the group last year down in Belize. It truly was a life changing experience, one that I will never forget. I enjoyed my time there so much that I couldn't pass up the chance to go again! This year, there will be ten dental students venturing to Belize, under the guidance of Drs. Sanders and Johnson from the dental school.

The Dental clinic will again be set up in Georgetown for the second consecutive year. In the dental clinic, we will be offering:

Free dental care under the direction of Dr. Sanders and Dr. Johnson. The clinic will be staffed by dental students and assisted by students and faculty from other disciplines. We will be providing oral exams and a variety of different dental procedures (i.e., extraction, fillings).

Check back soon for more updates!

Comments

Popular Posts